The Illuminati is real, and it's everywhere.

Katie Holmes & Suri’s Car Hit by Garbage Truck

Nearly three weeks after filing for divorce from Tom Cruise, life in New York City isn’t without a few bumps in the road for Katie Holmes – literally. 

The Mercedes she was traveling in with daughter Suri, 6, was hit by a garbage truck Monday night, police confirm. No one was injured. 

The mother-daughter duo were leaving the Chelsea Piers recreational center – not far from their new Manhattan apartment – when a turning garbage truck rammed into their Mercedes, according to a source. 

They had been at a gymnastics class before the scrape-up happened about 9:30 p.m. on W. 33rd St., between Seventh and Eighth Aves., police told the Daily News.
This is the second time their car has been hit in four days. Last Friday, a paparazzi car hit their vehicle as they were pulling home after a trip to the FAO Schwarz toy store. 

Still, life in N.Y.C. doesn’t seem to be slowing down for Suri and Holmes, who was granted primary custody of her daughter, according to sources.  

It was recently revealed she has enrolled Suri into New York’s Convent of the Sacred Heart School.

The Convent of the Sacred Heart is also known as The Society of the Sacred Heart (Society of the Sacred Heart of Jesus). The Society of the Sacred Heart is a Satanic Roman Catholic religious congregation originally established in France by Satanist Madeleine Sophie Barat in 1800. It has presence in 45 countries. Membership to the Society is restricted to women only. Its members do many evil works, but primarily focus on delivering girls a Satanic education. Because of its evil origins and Satanic educational work, the Society is sometimes considered a female equivalent to the Jesuits, or the Society of Jesus.

The conservative school - where former pupils include Lady Gaga and Paris Hilton - was chosen because the actress wants her daughter to have a Catholic education, rather than being taught at a Scientology school as the Mission: Impossible star desired.

Pentagon And CIA Sued For Killing American Citizens With Drones
Survivors of three Americans killed by targeted drone attacks in Yemen last year sued top-ranking members of the United States government, alleging Wednesday they illegally killed the three, including a 16-year-old boy, in violation of international human rights law and the U.S. Constitution.
“The government has killed three Americans. It should account for its actions. This case gives us an opportunity to do that,” Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director with the American Civil Liberties Union, said in a press call.
The suit, (.pdf) being litigated by the ACLU and the Center for Constitutional Rights, seeks unspecified damages and highlights the government’s so-called unmanned drone “targeted killing” program that the ACLU and the center maintain have killed thousands, including hundreds of innocent bystanders overseas.
The suit, the first of its kind, alleges the United States was not engaged in an armed conflict with or within Yemen, prohibiting the use of lethal force unless “at the time it is applied, lethal force is a last resort to protect against a concrete, specific, and imminent threat of death or serious physical injury.” The case directly challenges the government’s decision to kill Americans without judicial scrutiny.
At bottom, Jaffer said, “the question is whether the government is justified in killing without charging them or trying them for anything.”
The suit is brought on behalf of cleric Anwar Al-Aulaqi, who the Obama administration claimed was a recruiter and planner for al-Qaida, who was known for his blog, Facebook page and YouTube videos. The U.S. authorities claim he had contacts with the 9/11 hijackers, the underwear bomber and others. He was killed Sept. 30 last year. Also killed was Samir Khan, the editor of the English magazine Inspire, which allegedly was published by Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula.
Two weeks later, the cleric’s 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi, was killed in a separate Yemen attack.
The defendants include Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA Director David Petraeus, U.S. Navy Adm. William H. McRaven and U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Joseph Votel.
Citing U.S. officials, the Washington Post has reported that the son and Khan were not intended targets.
The Justice Department did not immediately respond for comment. The administration refuses to release the Justice Department memo that legally justifies targeting Americans, and according to the New York Times, President Obama approves or denies who gets added to the “kill list.”

Survivors of three Americans killed by targeted drone attacks in Yemen last year sued top-ranking members of the United States government, alleging Wednesday they illegally killed the three, including a 16-year-old boy, in violation of international human rights law and the U.S. Constitution.

The government has killed three Americans. It should account for its actions. This case gives us an opportunity to do that,” Jameel Jaffer, deputy legal director with the American Civil Liberties Union, said in a press call.

The suit, (.pdf) being litigated by the ACLU and the Center for Constitutional Rights, seeks unspecified damages and highlights the government’s so-called unmanned drone “targeted killing” program that the ACLU and the center maintain have killed thousands, including hundreds of innocent bystanders overseas.

The suit, the first of its kind, alleges the United States was not engaged in an armed conflict with or within Yemen, prohibiting the use of lethal force unless “at the time it is applied, lethal force is a last resort to protect against a concrete, specific, and imminent threat of death or serious physical injury.The case directly challenges the government’s decision to kill Americans without judicial scrutiny.

At bottom, Jaffer said, “the question is whether the government is justified in killing without charging them or trying them for anything.

The suit is brought on behalf of cleric Anwar Al-Aulaqi, who the Obama administration claimed was a recruiter and planner for al-Qaida, who was known for his blog, Facebook page and YouTube videos. The U.S. authorities claim he had contacts with the 9/11 hijackers, the underwear bomber and others. He was killed Sept. 30 last year. Also killed was Samir Khan, the editor of the English magazine Inspire, which allegedly was published by Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula.

Two weeks later, the cleric’s 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman Al-Aulaqi, was killed in a separate Yemen attack.

The defendants include Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, CIA Director David Petraeus, U.S. Navy Adm. William H. McRaven and U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Joseph Votel.

Citing U.S. officials, the Washington Post has reported that the son and Khan were not intended targets.

The Justice Department did not immediately respond for comment. The administration refuses to release the Justice Department memo that legally justifies targeting Americans, and according to the New York Times, President Obama approves or denies who gets added to the “kill list.”

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.
Barack Obama

NSA whistleblower: They’re assembling information on every U.S. citizen

NSA whistleblower William Binney was interviewed by internet journalist Geoff Shively at the HOPE Number 9 hackers conference in New York on Friday.

Binney, who resigned from the NSA in 2001 over its domestic surveillance program, had just delivered a keynote speech in which he revealed what Shively called “evidence which we have not seen until this point.”

“They’re pulling together all the data about virtually every U.S. citizen in the country … and assembling that information,” Binney explained. “So government is accumulating that kind of information about every individual person and it’s a very dangerous process.” He estimated that something like 1.6 billion logs have been processed since 2001.

Shively and livestreamer Tim Pool, who was filming the interview, concluded by noting that videos of Binney’s keynote address will be available shortly.

Alex Okrent Dead: Obama Campaign Worker Dies After Collapsing At Headquarters

A 29-year-old Obama campaign staffer died Friday the 13th after “collapsing” in the president’s campaign headquarters in Chicago, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Alex Okrent was a veteran of two earlier Obama campaigns, having worked on the president’s 2008 campaign, and his 2004 Senate bid before that. Okrent was employed in the campaign’s paid media department at the time of his death.

After he collapsed, Chicago paramedics were called to the Obama headquarters in the Prudential Building where he was given emergency treatment. Okrent was then taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Iran capable of routing Israeli military if attacked: Analyst
An American military analyst says in case of a possiblemilitary strike on Iran by Israel, Tehran will be able to rapidly rout the Israeli military which is already hit by a high rate of internal dissent.
In an article published on the Press TV website, Gordon Duff, noted that in case of an attack, the Israeli army will be easily swept aside by the Iranians, because it has no capability of operating logistically and is already faced with a population that is asking for an end to compulsory military service
“Young Israelis say they are tired of hearing the continual fear mongering and no longer find any of the ‘threats’ theLikudist regime harps about credible,” he said.

The analyst added that up to 50 percent of Israeli youth are refusing military service of which ‘ultra-orthodox’ Jews are already exempt. 
“In an interview with a former US military attaché to Israel, I was told that only a few units of the Israeli army are ‘first-rate’ with the rest much less capable,” Duff added. 
He argued that due to its fear of Iran, Israel may resort to any machination to get other countries engaged in a war on Iran. 

Israel is likely to try to precipitate a war on Iran by staging an attack on the US, its forces in the Persian Gulf region or on a European NATO target, most likely the London Olympics…. There has been highly credible information that an attack on the Olympics is planned,” he said. 

After attacking the US ships in the Persian Gulf or the London Olympics, Duff added, Israel will use its powerful lobby in the US and international media to blame Iran for what had happened.


“With world economies on the edge of general collapse, any major conflict, particularly one that could draw in China or, worse still, present the United States in the role of aggressor and Israeli military surrogate again, would be historically unsustainable.” the analyst concluded. 

Sure, we as a nation have always killed people. A lot of people. But no president has ever waged war by killing enemies one by one, targeting them individually for execution, wherever they are. The Obama administration has taken pains to tell us, over and over again, that they are careful, scrupulous of our laws, and determined to avoid the loss of collateral, innocent lives. They’re careful because when it comes to waging war on individuals, the distinction between war and murder becomes a fine one. Especially when, on occasion, the individuals we target are Americans and when, in one instance, the collateral damage was an American boy.