DENVER, Colo. — Shortly after being arrested by police and taken to headquarters, James Holmes acted bizarrely and used evidence bags as hand puppets, according to sources familiar with the investigation.
Sources told CALL7 Investigator John Ferrugia that when Holmes, 24, was brought in after the mass shooting at an Aurora movie theater he sat wide-eyed, with his eyebrows twitching as detectives watched him.
Holmes asked for a lawyer and refused to cooperate.
Sources also said detectives put bags over his hands to preserve any gunshot residue. Sources told CALL7 that Holmes began playing with the bags pretending they were two puppets.
Holmes is held without bond, accused of killing 12 people and injuring dozens more who were at a midnight showing of “The Dark Knight Rises,” the latest Batman movie.
Sources said Holmes seemed totally unaffected by news of the shooting and was eerily detached. Ferrugia was told that has been his demeanor since his arrest, including his appearance Monday in court.
- yungslothh likes this
- breathe-colours likes this
- jimmysarumpkin likes this
- jhfollower likes this
- ofeyesandrhymes reblogged this from mediaexposed
- allenthefish likes this
- nicklehopper reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- holyhearteyes likes this
- exposingthetruths likes this
- psychotic-rapture reblogged this from mediaexposed
- freddyoakland likes this
- bloomingbaka likes this
- soysauceke reblogged this from mediaexposed
- beathardheartbeaat reblogged this from mediaexposed
- omnicore reblogged this from mediaexposed
- mediaexposed posted this