On November 6th, Barack Obama was re-elected as the 44th president of the United States for a 2nd term. Running against republican candidate Mitt Romney, election night seemed intense for all Americans who kept an eye on state wins for each candidate when polls closed and votes were calculated.
The popular vote made it seem like it was a pretty close race, but was Obama’s re-election inevitable? Hints for major disasters like 9/11 have been dropped left and right in popular shows, comics and movies, but how about this presidential outcome?
Fox’s sci-fi show, Fringe, shows a banner (unrelated to the plot) which alludes to this theory very well.
- seguindoassombrasnochao reblogged this from mediaexposed
- kailyekat likes this
- tizzithefantazmic likes this
- being-of-light likes this
- techvendetta reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- bleach-eminem reblogged this from mediaexposed
- onthegroundnow likes this
- dawnatilla likes this
- dawnatilla reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- pearlmoon93 likes this
- sean3116 reblogged this from clintasha-s and added:
- clintasha-s reblogged this from mediaexposed
- verseatyle likes this
- sagaisamovement likes this
- tigertwo1515 reblogged this from mediaexposed
- hypergiants reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- skins-and-stuff likes this
- ruck420 said: Oh come on, Obama’s the one, Mitt was a fucking douche man!
- mediaexposed posted this