“President Obama “strongly” supports the renewal of the assault weapons ban and would back new gun legislation, the White House said Tuesday.
“He is actively supportive of, for example, Sen. [Dianne] Feinstein’s stated intent to revive a piece of legislation that would reinstate the assault weapons ban,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said during his daily briefing. On Monday, Carney would only say that the president supports the return of the ban.
Carney also offered some other gun laws Obama would back. “He supports and would support legislation that addresses the problem of the so-called gun show loophole, and there are other elements of gun legislation that he could support … high capacity ammunition clips, for example. That is certainly something he would be interested in looking at,” he said.
1995 illuminati card game
- maditube reblogged this from mediaexposed
- seguindoassombrasnochao reblogged this from mediaexposed
- jenniferneptune reblogged this from mediaexposed
- msgrandpre reblogged this from mediaexposed
- allenthefish likes this
- verseatyle likes this
- fkniisroc0h0h likes this
- ekternine777 likes this
- skins-and-stuff likes this
- kaylapedia reblogged this from mediaexposed
- mediaexposed posted this