Beyoncé Knowles’s recent music video for her song “1+1” is filled with symbolism that is very similar to Rihanna’s “Umbrella” music video. Upon hearing both songs, one can assume that both are talking about a person who means a lot to them, but the music videos tell a different story.
In 1+1, Beyoncé sings:
"And it’s me, and you. That’s all we’ll have when the world is through. Make love to me. When the world’s at war. Hey, and I don’t know when I’m gonna die but I hope, that I’m gonna die by you.”
The lyrics are very similar to Rihanna’s song:
“You have my heart. Took an oath I’ma stick it out till the end. When the war has took it’s part, When the world has dealt it’s cards. Now that it’s raining more than ever, know that we’ll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella.”
These lyrics containing the words: “When the world’s at war, when the world is through, guns, dying, and fighting” are not directed at any human, but rather the devil, they sold their souls to.
The video opens off with Beyoncé shimmering with oil, light reflecting off her body, even though the background is complete darkness.
"As Above So Below" is thrown when she sings the word ‘got’ meaning they don’t have the power of God in heaven below (hell) so they literally have nothing without love.
"Cause baby we aint’ got nothing without love.”
Rihanna in “Umbrella” sings similar lyrics,
“We’ll never be worlds apart. May be in magazines, but you’ll still be my star. Baby cause in the dark, you can’t see shiny cars, and that’s when you need me there. With you I’ll always share. These fancy things, will never come in between. You’re part of my entity, here for infinity.”
All-seeing-eye symbolism, and the presence of water, symbolic to the rain associated with Rain man, just like in Umbrella.
Rain man is a demon who is described by some celebrities, for example Jay Z, as a being who whispers beautiful numbers to him when he writes lyrics. This is not a direct reference to the movie Rain Man (1988), artists who refer to Rain Man, admit he’s a devil. This reference is much older than Rain Man, and the movie itself is about this being. Artists sell their souls to this devil in trade for money, status, and more. Numerous songs mention Rain Man, for example Eminem’s song “Rain Man”.
Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine. Rihanna where you at?
This eerie shot which represents Rain Man himself appears for literally a split second in the video. See this video, to see how this posture is impossible in real life, and has been altered purposely to depict Rain Man.
Towards the end of the video, even more blatant symbolism is projected.
Beyoncé as a dragon.
Beyoncé as a sex kitten, in a BETA alter state because of the leopard/cheetah print.
The horse of the apocalypse is shown with the pyramid and eye of Horus in the middle. Beyoncé is heard singing,
"I don’t know much about fighting, but I, I know I will fight for you."
Beyoncé starts crying - The horse of the apocalypse will bring grief.
Her mind splits into two alters like the double headed eagle.
The horse rider enters the path to destruction because the scissor on the top represents harm. Beyoncé holding canes on each side represents Cain, Satan’s bloodline, who is a homonym for a cane.
As she comes up, there’s a demon behind her back.
"Get thee, behind me, Satan." - Matthew 16:23
Beyoncé as a dragon, pregnant with an egg. The eye of Horus is visible above the egg.
Beyoncé blowing out smoke as a dragon, demonically possessed.
Blindfolds are used in techniques of mind control.
Beyoncé gives birth in a bathtub to the baphomet. The roses and red sunflowers symbolize the age of Horus and triggers for MP.
A figure with wings, possibly symbolizing the masonic phoenix or Satan, hell’s angel.
Representation of the double headed eagle.
A pharaoh with a crown.
The Baphomet’s face is seen with the torch.
An Egyptian mummy, pharaoh.
Beyoncé possessed with the Baphomet holding her two alters.
A clear image of the entity.
The mark of beast on forehead with the figure in the center.
Backmasked: “This world will know Satan. He must forget war. War, war, war, he is coming. He must forget war. He lost me. Send me out, Rain Man. I push him one more time. Who we die because of he must send me out. Satan. He…he must end it. Now, now I push him one more time! Who we die because of, he must send me out. Who? Satan. Please let me out, Satan.” Listen here.
"Come here me, there’s no distance in between." Rihanna repeats at the end of her song. Both these songs are about Rain Man, and the stars showing their allegiance to him, and oddly, their love for him. The video is a presentation of a ritual which consists of people having sex in the presence and for the cause of higher entities. The womb symbolizes many things, and it is a common theme in both music videos. It mostly represents, sex magick, mainly used in rituals by cult members. It revovles around Baphomet, a figure who pops up several times in the music video. VC says, “Baphomet is of great importance in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema. According to Crowley, Baphomet is a representative of the spiritual nature of the spermatozoa, while also being symbolic of the “magical child” produced as a result of sex magic. As such, Baphomet represents the Union of Opposites, especially as mystically personified in Chaos and Babalon, combined and biologically manifested with the sperm and egg united in the zygote.”
“He is ‘The Devil’ of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is Baphomet the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection … He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is ayin, the Eye, so that he is Light; and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty.”
- Aleister Crowley, Magick Book 4
- mysoullongsforthesea likes this
- sheebar reblogged this from mediaexposed
- chikenlover reblogged this from mediaexposed
- cathybechillin reblogged this from mediaexposed
- cathybechillin2 reblogged this from mediaexposed
- blushedgold likes this
- jazzylove1199 reblogged this from mediaexposed
- jazzylove1199 likes this
- quick-letsmakelove-beforewedie likes this
- geneticallymodified-dreams reblogged this from mediaexposed
- surf-taco likes this
- infinityrude reblogged this from mediaexposed
- fxwidpretty likes this
- loveyourself-f1rst reblogged this from mediaexposed
- loveyourself-f1rst likes this
- h2fd likes this
- cloudo9dreamin reblogged this from mediaexposed
- shavard33 likes this
- imvu-joycouture likes this
- bumblerum reblogged this from mediaexposed
- jeremyrwz reblogged this from mediaexposed
- fundementalelement reblogged this from mediaexposed
- fundementalelement likes this
- b-ubblex likes this
- rbaakbs likes this
- heavensinyour-e-y-e-s reblogged this from mediaexposed
- squanderingsally reblogged this from mediaexposed
- lxlvx likes this
- somostaojovvens reblogged this from mediaexposed
- deezignerkid likes this
- reaching--perfection likes this
- infuckingsanityy reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- 4-28-13 reblogged this from mediaexposed
- berrysweetparanoia likes this
- laughwithmefucker likes this
- dramaquing reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- dramaquing likes this
- aint-trill likes this
- anniela4evver reblogged this from mediaexposed
- jazzyfactry likes this
- 4thaloveofdick reblogged this from mediaexposed
- infdownloadblognow likes this
- acidcats likes this
- deactivated1999 reblogged this from mediaexposed and added:
- gawainomz reblogged this from mediaexposed
- astraltraveller likes this
- vanjad likes this
- fjordurfox reblogged this from mediaexposed
- magnifquement-aime reblogged this from mediaexposed
- derailedandcrashed likes this