- Judy Garland (Dorothy) recorded “…Get Your Gun” released by Sandy Hook records in 1981
- “There’s No Place Like Home” (Wizard of Oz movie) as Sandy Hook actor Gene Rosen’s tagline
- Sandy Hook reference in (The Dark Knight Rises movie)
- Sandy Hook reference in (Dream House movie)
- Sandy Hook ..Party Massacre movie released in 2000 reviewed on 7/20/12 (The Dark Knight Rises shooting)
- Auora=dawn; “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.” - The Dark Knight
- “There’s a storm coming.” - The Dark Knight Rises
- 1997 Hurricane Sandy drill
- Hurricane Sandy: Sandy’s hook
- “Sandy Hook” in “Die Young” by Ke$ha backmasked.
- Sandy Hook: The Classroom
- “You’re not allowed to believe in coincidence anymore.” - James Gordon in The Dark Knight Rises.
- Lil Wayne “My Homies Still” has 12 skeletons in a movie theater 2 days before shooting
- James Holmes, shooter in The Dark Knight Rises screening; Bruce Wayne
- “Connecticut too. We’ll get through ya, ‘cause were New Yorkers” - Adam Sandler at the 12/12/12 Hurricane Sandy benefit concert 2 days before shooting
- Adam Lanza, shooter in Sandy Hook Elementary massacre in Connecticut, Newtown
- Adam Lanza - Gotham City
- Obama holding a bat; Obama=Joker, Batman, The dark knight
- ‘Dark Knight Returns’ from 1986 shows gunman attack movie theater
- Bane in The Dark Knight Rises strikes a football stadium in the Sandy Hook district. Number 322 (Skull and Bones) shown.
- Sandy Hook chorus to sing at Super Bowl football stadium.
- Walter Camp, ”father of American football” was Skull and Bones member.
- The trailer for Scientologist Tom Cruise’s new movie Oblivion shows a football stadium. The “Birthplace of Scientology” is Phoenix, Arizona. The Dark Knight Rises also had a scene where a football field is destroyed. The Phoenix Officer is named James Holmes.
- Super bowl Sunday dark night
Adam Lanza was battling some inner demons. The 20-year-old, who went to Sandy Hook Elementary and killed innocent people, was not only reportedly suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome, he also worshipped the devil.
A former classmate of Adam’s says he had a devil worshiping page and the word “devil” written in red, against a black background.
“Our investigators at the crime scene did produce some very good evidence in this investigation that our investigators will be able to use in, hopefully, painting the complete picture as to how – and more importantly why – this occurred,” Connecticut State Police Lieutenant Paul Vance told a news conference Saturday morning. “We’re hopeful it will paint a complete picture.”
“President Obama “strongly” supports the renewal of the assault weapons ban and would back new gun legislation, the White House said Tuesday.
“He is actively supportive of, for example, Sen. [Dianne] Feinstein’s stated intent to revive a piece of legislation that would reinstate the assault weapons ban,” White House press secretary Jay Carney said during his daily briefing. On Monday, Carney would only say that the president supports the return of the ban.
Carney also offered some other gun laws Obama would back. “He supports and would support legislation that addresses the problem of the so-called gun show loophole, and there are other elements of gun legislation that he could support … high capacity ammunition clips, for example. That is certainly something he would be interested in looking at,” he said.
1995 illuminati card game
Multiple people, including children, have been killed in a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
The number of victims is unclear. Many of the shootings took place in a kindergarten classroom, sources said.
A person believed to be a shooter is dead. Earlier reports of a second shooter are unconfirmed.
Police were still searching the school at 11 a.m., and police dogs had been brought in.
Shortly after 9:40 a.m., police reported that a shooter was in the main office of the school. A person in one room had “numerous gunshot wounds,” police said.
Groups of students — some crying, some holding hands — were being escorted away from the school by their teachers. Some students were still in the school at 10:30 a.m., parents said.
School and local emergency officials are accounting for the children, who will be released to their parents to get them home. A staging area has been set up at the Sandy Hook fire department, directly in front of the school.
Frustrated parents are trying to get information from officials, who are still actively searching the school.
Eight-year-old Alexis Wasik, a third-grader at the school, said police were checking everybody inside the school before they were escorted to the firehouse.
“We had to walk with a partner,” she said.
One child leaving the school said that there was shattered glass everywhere. A police officer ran into the classroom and told them to run outside and keep going until the reach the firehouse.
Dozens of state troopers are on the scene assisting local police. Heavily armed police gathered in front of the school around 10:45 a.m., and a number of stretchers were set up.
Area hospitals have been alerted.
Andrew Doba, a spokesman for Gov. Dannel P. Malloy, said the governor is monitoring the situation and is in “constant contact” with state police, who are coordinating with federal and local officials.
“Sandy Hook” reference in The Dark Knight Rises