"If anything happens to me the government may be involved.” You say that kind of paranoia could be a clue to whats been motivating him? After being fired from his job as a scientist at the University of Michigan, Casteel says he believed his phone calls were being monitored and that government helicopters were watching him.” - ABC ”The government is to blame. He has been experiencing a break with reality (dissociation)” ”To my way of thinking at the time, [the shooting] was to get rid of the demons so to speak. It was those thoughts – the fear, the anxiety,” the confessed shooter said Monday. Casteel, 44, is charged with terrorism, assault with intent to murder and firearms charges for the October 2012 shootings..Miraculously, in the 23 shootings, only one person was hurt.
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s memorial says he suffers from schizophrenia and hallucinated and saw angels while gesturing incoherently just 3 feet away from President Barack Obama and other world leaders, outraging deaf people worldwide who said his signs amounted to gibberish.
"What happened that day, I see (fallen) angels come to the stadium…I start realizing that the problem is here. And the problem, I don’t know the attack of this problem, how will it comes. Sometimes I react violent. Sometimes I will see things that chase me,” he said.Thamsanqa Jantjie added that he has schizophrenia, was once hospitalized in a mental health facility for 19 months and has been violent in the past. - Source
JERUSALEM – Prophecy websites are having a field day with the worldwide attention President Obama is getting for sparring with a fly yesterday. News reports have recounted Obama’s history of attracting flies during recorded interviews and speeches.
Already, religious and other websites are using the headlines to point out that a biblical reference for Satan, the Semitic deity Beelzebub, literally translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”
As Obama nominated two new members of his second administration yesterday, a swarming fly stole the show.
“This guy is bothering me here,” said Obama, who repeatedly swatted at a large black fly buzzing near his face.
The London Telegraph noted a White House pool report said “the president spoke for about five minutes while being menaced by a house fly.”
This was not the president’s first brush with a fly while the cameras were rolling.
In 2010, Obama halted a speech about health care reform as a fly zipped around him.
During a June 2009 CNBC interview, Obama killed a fly on camera.
“Get out of here,” the president said with his eyes on the fly before the interview began. When the fly persisted, he killed it with a single blow.
“That was pretty impressive, wasn’t it?” said Obama of his feat. “I got the sucker.”
In a 2008 campaign appearance, Obama halted a local interview after a swarm of flies had gathered around him.
Those reaching to connect Obama’s fly troubles with the darkest biblical references won’t have much difficulty.
One name commonly used to refer to Satan is Beelzebub, which translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”
“Beelzebub” is the Greek form of the name “Baal-zebub,” a pagan Philistine god worshiped in the ancient Philistine city of Ekron during the Old Testament times. It referenced the god of the fly which was worshiped to obtain deliverance from the injuries of that insect. Some biblical scholars believe it was also known as “the god of filth” which later became a name of bitter scorn in the mouth of the Pharisees. As a result, he was a particularly contemptible deity and was used by the Jews as an epithet for Satan.
The End Times blog named Obama the “Lord of the Flies.”
Over at RevalationNow.net, a posting by “editorial staff” muses about whether Obama is possessed by a demonic entity.
“I feel like I am watching a horror movie and the secret evil character is revealed by the evil signs around him,” the post reads.
Beelzebub is first referenced in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16, in which Beelzebub is described as the god of the Philistine city of Ekron.
Jewish scholars have interpreted the title “Lord of Flies” as the Hebrew way of comparing followers of the Canaanite deity Baal to flies.
The name Beelzebub is found throughout the New Testament, mostly as a reference to the prince of demons.
In Mark 3:22, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Beelzebul, prince of demons. The name also appears in the expanded version in Matthew 12:24, 27 and Luke 11:15, 18-19.
"And all winged insects are unclean for you; they shall not be eaten." - Deuteronomy 14:19
"The word “Inaugurate” means “to take omens. The Bible commonly refers to Satan, those fallen angels and unclean spirits in league with him, as birds. The Latin word inaugurare literally means “to install an official after consulting the birds. January 20th (Obama’s inauguration) was a day of omens. Coincidentally, two of the NFL teams playing on that day to win a berth in the Super Bowl bore the names of birds; the Atlanta Falcons and the Baltimore Ravens." - source
"“Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.” - Revelation 18:2
“He spoke, and there came swarms of flies, and gnats throughout their country." (Psalm 105:31)
"Dead flies cause the oil of the perfumer to send forth an evil odor; so does a little folly outweigh wisdom and honor." - Ecclesiastes 10:1
- “One of the biggest thing about Jimi was what he believed in. He believed that he was possessed by some spirit.” - Alan Douglas
- “A lot of the songs were written in 15-30 minutes, very stream-of-consciousness, as though it was being channeled through us.” - Alanis Morissette
- “It’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get onstage.” - Angus Young
- “When people meet me, they expect Sahsa. I’m really reserved, and nothing like Sasha. *She can do things I cannot do. Right before I performed, I raised my hand up, and it was kinda the first time that I felt something else come into me. It’s a transformation when I go on stage. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body. Send me out, Rain man.” - Beyoncé
- “Before the show, you gotta kind of prepare. I look in the mirror. When you get on stage, it takes over you know. I’m a complete different person. It’s like I don’t know who I am.” - B.O.B
- “We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” - Brain Wilson
- “Sometimes when the possession takes place, it’s very dramatic. It feels like I’m being wiped out as an individual and replaced by something.” - Caesar Pink
- “There’s an invisible radio that Jimi Hendrix tuned into, and when you there, you start channeling other music. You meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you’ve been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: ‘Write this down.’” - Carlos Santana
- "I’ve always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic form.” - Claire Danes
- "We always write between 3 am and 6 am, that’s when we write best. That’s the only time we write actually. After dark, my lyrics are born. A lot of lyrics I have written have come from dreams and of course nightmares.” - Dan Reynolds
- “I am very aware that when I write a good song I am just acting like as a messenger. It comes from a higher source. I’m not so egotistical that I think I done this all on my own. I’m very, very aware there is a higher source. I am just the messenger.” - Dave Sabo
- "Dan Reynolds isn’t ashamed to admit he hears ‘things’ others cannot. It has haunted his every walking moment for years. He doesn’t like to talk about it much, but the voices in his head have become his constant companion. And when his inner muse speaks, Reynolds is quick to take notes.” - David Dunn
- “I’m gonna abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself up into that state and you fall in supplication of the demon gods.” - David Lee Roth
- “I got on my knees and sort of communicated with the spirits. When I came out, I was in charge. I couldn’t have acted that, I couldn’t have written that.” - Denzel Washington
- “I often find myself on my knees praying to something or someone to not be in control. My hotel check-in name used to be Mr BL Zebub.” - Depeche Mode
- “The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man. So I keep conjuring (demons), sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn (Satan) from. I’m just relaying what the voice in my head’s saying. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just friends with the monster that’s under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.” - Eminem
- “Oh man, I’m a big fan of Jimi Hendrix. And just watching his concerts and things like that definitely gets my morale built up when I’m out onstage.” - Flo Rida
- “I’d sort of dabbled in Black Magic, not practicing it, but I was interested in it. All these horrible things kept happening to me – a lot of my aunts and uncles started dying and I was seeing all these bloody things visiting me during the night.” - Geezer Butler
- “It happens to us quite often—it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us.” - Ginger Baker
- “I just go crazy when I go on stage … it’s like someone else takes over my body.” - Glen Tipton
- "One cannot help thinking of Hitler as of a medium, the medium is possessed. Without any doubt, Hitler was possessed of forces which were beyond him and of which the individual called Hitler was only the temporary instrument.” - Hermann Rauschning, a friend of Hitler
- “There are demons in my eyes, I had to get them out.” - Houston
- “It’s like a spiritual outer-body experience, I feel very possessed.” - Janelle Monae
- “I can’t explain it to you man. I go through my Rain Man, and I just start mumbling. I got possessed by the spirits. My soul is possessed by devils. - Jay-Z
- “I met the spirit of music. An appearance of the devil, on a Venice canal, running. I saw Satan.” - Jim Morrison
- “I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people..and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That’s why the name “electric church’ flashes in and out. People want release any kind of way nowadays. The idea is to release in the proper form. Then they’ll feel like going into another world, a clearer world. The music flows from the air (Ephesians 2:2). That’s why I connect with a spirit and when they come down off this natural high, they see clearer, feel different things.” - Jimmy Hendrix
- “There were beings of higher intelligence controlling what I was doing, and I didn’t know how to talk about it or explain it…it was very clear to me that the music was coming from somewhere other than me.” - John Frusciante
- “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium. I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another.” - John Lennon
- “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing.” - John McLaughlin
- “The great Initiates in the spirit world have vast and imposing plans for the musical future. What is this plan? It is to use music as an occult medium through which to develop altered states of consciousness, psychic abilities, and contact with the spirit world. Music in the future is to be used to bring people into yet closer touch with the devils; they will be enabled to partake of the beneficial influence of these beings while attending concerts at which by the appropriate type of sound they have been invoked.” - John Todd
- “Sometimes I feel like I’m possessed with a multitude of demons.” - Johnny Depp
- “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” - Katy Perry
- “I attempt to connect with my muse and go on demon rides.” - Keanu Reeves
- “It’s such a mess. Demon in me, demon in me. It’s living’ in me, the demon in me. We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a séance.” - Keith Richards
- “I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. I am just a vessel. I realized my father’s sister Joanne, who died at 19 had instilled her spirit in me. I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. It’s just the vessel. Judas is the demon I cling to. I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be ok, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an Illuminati ritual?’ The devil’s trying to take me. I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.” - Lady Gaga
- “I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness … that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan.” - Little Richard
- “Sometimes when I’m writing songs, I’m just channeling. I made all the choices I made because I needed to. I obviously needed to tell that story. When you’re an artist and you’re doing something creative, at a certain point, your practical brain shuts off and you’re submitting to something, and you’re channeling something.” - Madonna
- “You can’t describe it except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium.” - Marc Storace
- “Jeykll and Hyde…More than two. I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes, I wish it was just me.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “When I get on stage, I get possessed.” - Meat Loaf
- “I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world. When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself.” - Michael Jackson
- “Roman is my alter ego. He’s mean. *He says the things I can’t say. ” - Nicki Minaj
- “I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve got many, many demons that affect me on many, many levels. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that. I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is - Satan.”” - Ozzy Osbourne
- “A lot of that guitar playing is not me. We figure we got help from something more powerful.” - Peter DiStephano
- “When I am on the stage I am not in control of myself at all. I don’t even know who I am. I am not this rational person where I can sit down and talk to you. If you walked on stage with a microphone in the middle of a concert I’ll probably come close to killing you.” - Pete Townshend
- “You’re part of my entity.” - Rihanna
- “You feel the spirit move you. I can be possessed really well.” - River Phoenix
- “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” - Robert Plant about ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- “Yeah literally it’s like a possession. All of a sudden you’re in. It’s like an energy that keeps going.” - Robert Williams
- “When I went away, I left my body and I could hear other voices. A spiritual message really. It would all just come out, as if I were in a trance. It would scare me to read it because it seemed to belong to another place.” - Roseanne Arnold
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music - you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” - Rubert Fipp
- “I simply channeled a character, this time I allowed the character to inhabit me.” - Shirley MacLaine
- “You gotta put the whole spirit in the building.” - Snoop Dogg
- “I started recording what I received in trance or altered states. I ended up being guided.” - Steven Halpern
- “It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’re onstage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic.” - Stevie Nicks
- “I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” - Suicidal Tendencies
- “There’s this one particular relative who was my age when she died. I have had this feeling she was there guiding me and helping me with my performances.” - Winona Ryder
- “I’m going to do my best to channel the character on a spiritual level.” - Vin Diesel
- See souled out.
"Devils Night is the time when devils and ghosts are thought to be at their most powerful. This hour is typically midnight, and the term may now be used to refer to midnight, or any hour later. The term ‘Witching Hour’ and ‘Devils Night’ can also refer to the period from midnight to 3 AM, while ‘Devils Hour’ refers to the time around 3 AM." -FK
That is why a lot of puppets in the music industry refer to this speicifc hour, for instance, Marshall Mathers song “3 am”. Through out the whole single, in the background the rapper chants “Evil… rise”. It can be heard clearly towards the end.
This hour is also when many artists are sacrificied, and many rituals take place. People like the recent Ryan Dunn, Nicki Minaj’s cousin, Henry Hyde, and more victims of blood sacrifices. Why? Because these rituals would be pathetic if the elite didn’t have spirits working with them. And these devils are most powerful at this time of night, when it is the darkest.
There are extra-dimensional beings in which the higher ups work with, when doing rituals or using magick. They are usually hidden, we can’t see them, but they can see us. Demonic spirits, for example Rain Man. They have the power to become visible to us, either in a human form, an animal, or in some famous incidents, dolls (eg. Robert the doll). The reason why people call them “reptilians” is because they think they’re a new human species, but that’s wrong. The only reptilian characteristic about them, is that when they possess a human, the humans eyes look like those of a reptile. Another thing about them is that they are made of fire, and when the human who is possessed by them comes in contact with fire, they don’t get harmed by it. Proof here. The elite not only work with them, but sometimes they let themselves be possessed by them. Note: They can take the form of a human without actual possession, but the texture of their body isn’t the same as ours, it almost looks fake and plastic - their voices differ greatly too. The elite work with these spirits, that’s the reason why they’re obsessed with duality, it’s a reference of our world, and their world. It’s especially shown in their architecture.
In Eminem’s music video for 3 AM (analyzed here) there are frames of him standing in between 2 Masonic pillars, on a black and white floor. This portrays a ritual done at 3 A.M.
People who are unaware of masonry and the illuminati might assume this guy is a Christian as he says he murdered his mother for God. He was found holding a Masonic bible and wanted to get the demons out of her. I honestly believe he was demon possessed. Often when a person is demon possessed, they will claim that they saw “demons” in other people and that’s why they did crazy things.
An unhinged actor Thursday calmly described hacking his beloved mother to death with a sword because he believed a demon had taken hold of her soul.
When told his mother, Yannick Brea, 55, had died in the grisly assault early Tuesday, Michael was unrepentant.
“So be it. It was the work of God,” he said.
Speaking with white-hot intensity and unflinching confidence, Brea described a shadowy descent into a world filled with Masonic symbolism and black magic beginning late Sunday when he snapped awake.
“I was sleeping in my bedroom. God came above my bed and reached his arm to me,” said Brea, wearing a light-blue prison jumpsuit and slippers. He told his tale while sitting unhandcuffed on a blue chair behind a wood table.
“I said, ‘God, is my time on earth over?’ I heard a voice say, ‘Yes Michael, today is your last day.’ I asked if I could say goodbye to my family.”
The 31-year-old Brea said he told no one about the dream, but the following afternoon, he said he received another sign while at the Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem, which he’d joined a week earlier.
There, he said, a man approached and tried to put a curse on him.
“[He] kept trying to put something in my hand but wouldn’t show it to me. I kept opening my hand. It was a Freemason pin. I wouldn’t touch it,” Brea said.
Felt like Neo from ‘The Matrix’
He began feeling ill and left, and while riding the train back to Brooklyn, he said, strangers began speaking to him about his mother.
“I felt like Neo from ‘The Matrix.’ I began hearing voices and feeling powerful,” Brea said. “They were asking about the difference between mom and mother. It was a sign.”
When he returned to the family’s Prospect Heights apartment, the bit-part actor who once appeared on “Ugly Betty,” hugged his mother, a God-fearing Haitian immigrant with whom relatives say he had long been very close.
“I knew I would never see my mother again,” he said. “I gave her lots of love.”
He went to his room and lit candles, placed a dagger and a 3-foot ceremonial Freemason sword by his side.
Investigators said he had stolen the sword from the Masonic lodge, but Brea insisted his father had given it to him when he was a child.
“It’s a powerful sword,” he said.
Brea also arranged three saint cards around him - including one of Saint Jude holding a sword.
His mother then knocked on the door and asked him to go to the kitchen and pour water from a pot in which she was cooking three chickens.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2010/11/26/2010-11-26_i_didnt_kill_her_i_killed_the_demon_inside_her_psycho_tells_news_in_chilling_det.html#ixzz16QwwxsHq