"Television encourages separation: people from community, people from each other, people from themselves, creating more buying units and discouraging organized opposition to the system. It creates a surrogate community: Itself. It becomes everyone’s intimate adviser, teacher and guide to appropriate behavior and awareness. Thereby, it becomes its own feedback system, furthering its own growth and accelerating the transformation of everything and everyone into artificial form. This enables a handful of people to obtain a unique degree of power." - Jerry Mander, Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television
"If anything happens to me the government may be involved.” You say that kind of paranoia could be a clue to whats been motivating him? After being fired from his job as a scientist at the University of Michigan, Casteel says he believed his phone calls were being monitored and that government helicopters were watching him.” - ABC ”The government is to blame. He has been experiencing a break with reality (dissociation)” ”To my way of thinking at the time, [the shooting] was to get rid of the demons so to speak. It was those thoughts – the fear, the anxiety,” the confessed shooter said Monday. Casteel, 44, is charged with terrorism, assault with intent to murder and firearms charges for the October 2012 shootings..Miraculously, in the 23 shootings, only one person was hurt.
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela’s memorial says he suffers from schizophrenia and hallucinated and saw angels while gesturing incoherently just 3 feet away from President Barack Obama and other world leaders, outraging deaf people worldwide who said his signs amounted to gibberish.
"What happened that day, I see (fallen) angels come to the stadium…I start realizing that the problem is here. And the problem, I don’t know the attack of this problem, how will it comes. Sometimes I react violent. Sometimes I will see things that chase me,” he said.Thamsanqa Jantjie added that he has schizophrenia, was once hospitalized in a mental health facility for 19 months and has been violent in the past. - Source
JERUSALEM – Prophecy websites are having a field day with the worldwide attention President Obama is getting for sparring with a fly yesterday. News reports have recounted Obama’s history of attracting flies during recorded interviews and speeches.
Already, religious and other websites are using the headlines to point out that a biblical reference for Satan, the Semitic deity Beelzebub, literally translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”
As Obama nominated two new members of his second administration yesterday, a swarming fly stole the show.
“This guy is bothering me here,” said Obama, who repeatedly swatted at a large black fly buzzing near his face.
The London Telegraph noted a White House pool report said “the president spoke for about five minutes while being menaced by a house fly.”
This was not the president’s first brush with a fly while the cameras were rolling.
In 2010, Obama halted a speech about health care reform as a fly zipped around him.
During a June 2009 CNBC interview, Obama killed a fly on camera.
“Get out of here,” the president said with his eyes on the fly before the interview began. When the fly persisted, he killed it with a single blow.
“That was pretty impressive, wasn’t it?” said Obama of his feat. “I got the sucker.”
In a 2008 campaign appearance, Obama halted a local interview after a swarm of flies had gathered around him.
Those reaching to connect Obama’s fly troubles with the darkest biblical references won’t have much difficulty.
One name commonly used to refer to Satan is Beelzebub, which translates from Hebrew into “Lord of the Flies.”
“Beelzebub” is the Greek form of the name “Baal-zebub,” a pagan Philistine god worshiped in the ancient Philistine city of Ekron during the Old Testament times. It referenced the god of the fly which was worshiped to obtain deliverance from the injuries of that insect. Some biblical scholars believe it was also known as “the god of filth” which later became a name of bitter scorn in the mouth of the Pharisees. As a result, he was a particularly contemptible deity and was used by the Jews as an epithet for Satan.
The End Times blog named Obama the “Lord of the Flies.”
Over at RevalationNow.net, a posting by “editorial staff” muses about whether Obama is possessed by a demonic entity.
“I feel like I am watching a horror movie and the secret evil character is revealed by the evil signs around him,” the post reads.
Beelzebub is first referenced in 2 Kings 1:2-3, 6, 16, in which Beelzebub is described as the god of the Philistine city of Ekron.
Jewish scholars have interpreted the title “Lord of Flies” as the Hebrew way of comparing followers of the Canaanite deity Baal to flies.
The name Beelzebub is found throughout the New Testament, mostly as a reference to the prince of demons.
In Mark 3:22, the Pharisees accuse Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Beelzebul, prince of demons. The name also appears in the expanded version in Matthew 12:24, 27 and Luke 11:15, 18-19.
"And all winged insects are unclean for you; they shall not be eaten." - Deuteronomy 14:19
"The word “Inaugurate” means “to take omens. The Bible commonly refers to Satan, those fallen angels and unclean spirits in league with him, as birds. The Latin word inaugurare literally means “to install an official after consulting the birds. January 20th (Obama’s inauguration) was a day of omens. Coincidentally, two of the NFL teams playing on that day to win a berth in the Super Bowl bore the names of birds; the Atlanta Falcons and the Baltimore Ravens." - source
"“Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.” - Revelation 18:2
“He spoke, and there came swarms of flies, and gnats throughout their country." (Psalm 105:31)
"Dead flies cause the oil of the perfumer to send forth an evil odor; so does a little folly outweigh wisdom and honor." - Ecclesiastes 10:1
- "Leo’s like a medium. He opens his body and his mind to receive messages coming from another person’s life.” - Agnieszka Holland on Leonardo DiCaprio
- “One of the biggest thing about Jimi was what he believed in. He believed that he was possessed by some spirit.” - Alan Douglas
- “A lot of the songs were written in 15-30 minutes, very stream-of-consciousness, as though it was being channeled through us.” - Alanis Morissette
- "She just has that ability to transcent the reality of the moment and become the vessel for the muse. When she’s acting, she is not Juliette Lewis. That to me is the sign of a really great actor, when you let the muse take over-you look into their eyes and no one’s home.” - Alexandra Rose on Juliette Lewis
- "They get rid of all their demons doing their movies.” - Alice Cooper
- “It’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get onstage.” - Angus Young
- "An old meaning of demon used to be closer to muse-a guiding, inspirational spirit. You’ve got quite a legacy of Satanic writers, film producers, and directors who have made their own pacts.” - Anton LaVey
- "I went to occultists, devil worshippers, mind readers, and those who occupied themselves with the summoning of spirits…During my dreams I heard their voices.” - Antoni Gronowicz
- “When people meet me, they expect Sahsa. I’m really reserved, and nothing like Sasha. *She can do things I cannot do. Right before I performed, I raised my hand up, and it was kinda the first time that I felt something else come into me. It’s a transformation when I go on stage. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body. Send me out, Rain man.” - Beyoncé
- “I’ve always considered that there was some way where we were able to channel energy, and that energy was able to be, from another source, if you like, like a higher power or something, that was actually doing the work. I’ve often thought of us just being actually just the earthly beings that played the music because it was uncanny. Some of this music came out extremely uncanny.” - Bill Ward
- “Before the show, you gotta kind of prepare. I look in the mirror. When you get on stage, it takes over you know. I’m a complete different person. It’s like I don’t know who I am.” - B.O.B
- "It was the spirit of actress Carole Lombard who guided Lucille Ball into taking a chance on television and accepting the offer to star in “I Love Lucy.” - Brad Steiger
- “We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” - Brain Wilson
- ““In the end you have to look at a song and not know exactly where it came from.” - Bruce Springstein
- “Sometimes when the possession takes place, it’s very dramatic. It feels like I’m being wiped out as an individual and replaced by something.” - Caesar Pink
- “There’s an invisible radio that Jimi Hendrix tuned into, and when you there, you start channeling other music. You meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you’ve been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: ‘Write this down.’” - Carlos Santana
- "I’ve always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic form.” - Claire Danes
- "We always write between 3 am and 6 am, that’s when we write best. That’s the only time we write actually. After dark, my lyrics are born. A lot of lyrics I have written have come from dreams and of course nightmares.” - Dan Reynolds
- “When I’m singing and in touch with the energy I’m generating, I sometimes literally have no awareness of where I am. The ego disappears, and me and my surroundings with it. … that’s the reason I’m in music—to achieve that feeling.” - Daryl Oates
- “I am very aware that when I write a good song I am just acting like as a messenger. It comes from a higher source. I’m not so egotistical that I think I done this all on my own. I’m very, very aware there is a higher source. I am just the messenger.” - Dave Sabo
- "The spirit partly takes over his actions and singing on stage.” - David Tame on Alice cooper
- "Dan Reynolds isn’t ashamed to admit he hears ‘things’ others cannot. It has haunted his every walking moment for years. He doesn’t like to talk about it much, but the voices in his head have become his constant companion. And when his inner muse speaks, Reynolds is quick to take notes.” - David Dunn
- “I’m gonna abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself up into that state and you fall in supplication of the demon gods.” - David Lee Roth
- "He was totally transformed when the camera began to roll. He suddenly was the character - strange things were coming out of him.” - Dennis Hopford
- “I got on my knees and sort of communicated with the spirits. When I came out, I was in charge. I couldn’t have acted that, I couldn’t have written that.” - Denzel Washington
- “I often find myself on my knees praying to something or someone to not be in control. My hotel check-in name used to be Mr BL Zebub.” - Depeche Mode
- “The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man. So I keep conjuring (demons), sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn (Satan) from. I’m just relaying what the voice in my head’s saying. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just friends with the monster that’s under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.” - Eminem
- “He used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know. He didn’t know what made him act the way he acted and what made him say the things he said, and the songs and different things like that … just came out of him. It seems to me he was so tormented and just torn apart and like he really was obsessed, you know, with something really evil” - Fayne Pridgon, Jimi Hendrix’s girlfriend
- “Oh man, I’m a big fan of Jimi Hendrix. And just watching his concerts and things like that definitely gets my morale built up when I’m out onstage.” - Flo Rida
- “I’d sort of dabbled in Black Magic, not practicing it, but I was interested in it. All these horrible things kept happening to me – a lot of my aunts and uncles started dying and I was seeing all these bloody things visiting me during the night.” - Geezer Butler
- “It happens to us quite often—it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us.” - Ginger Baker
- “I just go crazy when I go on stage … it’s like someone else takes over my body.” - Glen Tipton
- "With Leo, you might see thirty people come out of him in a day." - Grace Catalano on Leonardo DiCaprio
- "There were many moments on set when a sort auora took over and not only me but other people would come to me and say ‘shes with you today i can feel it,’" and i often thought her spirit showed up to guide me.” - Halle Berry
- "One cannot help thinking of Hitler as of a medium, the medium is possessed. Without any doubt, Hitler was possessed of forces which were beyond him and of which the individual called Hitler was only the temporary instrument.” - Hermann Rauschning, a friend of Hitler
- “There are demons in my eyes, I had to get them out.” - Houston
- "There must be some demons within me, because I sort of enjoyed having that rage. The other actors were like, ‘Oh my God, you’re terrifying the shit out of me!’” - Idris Elba
- "In Hollywood tarot cards, crystal balls, Ouija boards, and hoodoo powers were complete sellouts, and studio ware-houses reported thefts of caldrons and other bits of hardware associated with magic.” - Irving Shulman
- "With a gift for mimicry and improvisation that verged on demonic possession, Williams could even approach the artistry of his idol Jonathan Winters—a man whose genius took him, once or twice, over the edge into mental illness.” - James Caplan
- "I have a fairly adequate knowledge of Satanic forces.” - James Dean
- “It’s like a spiritual outer-body experience, I feel very possessed.” - Janelle Monae
- “I can’t explain it to you man. I go through my Rain Man, and I just start mumbling. I got possessed by the spirits. My soul is possessed by devils. - Jay-Z
- “I believe inspiration comes through me and that I channel it.” - Jim Kerr
- “I met the spirit of music. An appearance of the devil, on a Venice canal, running. I saw Satan.” - Jim Morrison
- “I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people..and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That’s why the name “electric church’ flashes in and out. People want release any kind of way nowadays. The idea is to release in the proper form. Then they’ll feel like going into another world, a clearer world. The music flows from the air (Ephesians 2:2). That’s why I connect with a spirit and when they come down off this natural high, they see clearer, feel different things.” - Jimmy Hendrix
- “There were beings of higher intelligence controlling what I was doing, and I didn’t know how to talk about it or explain it…it was very clear to me that the music was coming from somewhere other than me.” - John Frusciante
- “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium. I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another. It’s amazing that it just came to me in a dream. That’s why I don’t profess to know anything. I think music is very mystical. When the real music comes to me, it has nothing to do with me ‘cause I’m just a channel. It’s given to me and I transcribe it.” - John Lennon
- "It may be said in general of posssessed persons, that sometimes people who cannot sing, are able when possessed to do so; others who ordinarily cannot write verses, when possessed compose in rhyme with ease.” - John L. Nervius
- “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing.” - John McLaughlin
- “The great Initiates in the spirit world have vast and imposing plans for the musical future. What is this plan? It is to use music as an occult medium through which to develop altered states of consciousness, psychic abilities, and contact with the spirit world. Music in the future is to be used to bring people into yet closer touch with the devils; they will be enabled to partake of the beneficial influence of these beings while attending concerts at which by the appropriate type of sound they have been invoked. Do they still bring the master recording to the Temple…and conjure demons into the master? Is the purpose of rock music still to use witchcraft, cast spells? David Crosby: “Of course. You know that.”” - John Todd
- “Sometimes I feel like I’m possessed with a multitude of demons. I know I have demons. I’m 30 different people sometimes. Once my job is done on the film, it’s just not any of my buisness. I stay as far as I could as possible. I don’t like watching myself. He’s up there/demon.” - Johnny Depp
- “Joni Mitchell credits her creative powers to a ‘male muse’ she identifies as Art. He has taken so much control of not only her music, but her life, that she feels married to him, and often roams naked with him on her 40-acre estate. His hold over her is so strong that she will excuse herself from parties and forsake lovers whenever he ‘calls’” - Joni Mitchell
- “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” - Katy Perry
- “I attempt to connect with my muse and go on demon rides.” - Keanu Reeves
- “It’s such a mess. Demon in me, demon in me. It’s living’ in me, the demon in me. We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a séance.” - Keith Richards
- "When Miss Crawford arrived on a movie set, she immediately requested the air conditioning be turned up higher. ‘I always do my best work when the set is cold,’ she said. A true believer, she felt the coldness would bring in the spirits to help with her performance.” - Kenny Kingston on Joan Crawford
- "When she was upset that no one had been able to come up with a script idea, she had walked about her room saying, Forces, Forces come to me and help me write a script. She would begin to hear voices and images, as the plot was revelaed to her. Mae would summon steno-graphers to work with her around the clock, as she would lie in bed in a trance-like state, dictating as the spirits entered.” - Kenny Kingston on Mae West
- "Marilyn would draw attention fro the spiritual world, asking for their guidance.” - Kenny Kingston on Marilyn Monroe
- "Part of acting is to lose yourself in the moment, to let the chaos or the muse come and just enter and happen organically. Demons under the surface.” - Kevin Bacon
- “I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. I am just a vessel. I realized my father’s sister Joanne, who died at 19 had instilled her spirit in me. I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. It’s just the vessel. Judas is the demon I cling to. I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be ok, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an Illuminati ritual?’ The devil’s trying to take me. I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.” - Lady Gaga
- “I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness … that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan.” - Little Richard
- "I want to thank you again for brining in my teacher in spirit. I’ve read about some of the seances you’ve held-I always thought it would be fascinating to bring in a spirit.” - Lucille Ball
- “Sometimes when I’m writing songs, I’m just channeling. I made all the choices I made because I needed to. I obviously needed to tell that story. When you’re an artist and you’re doing something creative, at a certain point, your practical brain shuts off and you’re submitting to something, and you’re channeling something.” - Madonna
- “You can’t describe it except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium.” - Marc Storace
- “Jeykll and Hyde…More than two. I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes, I wish it was just me. That old black magic has me in its spell.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “When I get on stage, I get possessed.” - Meat Loaf
- “It happens subliminally. If there is a dragon face, you become the face. You become the emotion of what that sound is. It’s the music that compels me to do it. You don’t think about it, it just happens. I’m a slave to the rhythm. I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world. When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself.” - Michael Jackson
- I felt my father’s presence with me, enlightening my memories. I really heard my father speaking to me from another dimension filling my mind with just the right words. The story came so fast and was so right. In three days, the script was complete.” - Michael Landon
- "Every night Natasha would hold a seance, calling forth help from the spirit world in her creativie undertaking. Then, in pencil and paper in hand, she would go into a trance and start writing. After her outpourings were typed up, they were brought to the set the next day and given to the director.” - Michael Morris
- “I asked him [Roman] to leave. But he can’t. He’s here for a reason. People have brought him out. Roman is my alter ego. He’s mean. *He says the things I can’t say. People have conjured him up. Now he won’t leave.” - Nicki Minaj
- “I ask my body to be the carrier for the spirits of those who have come before me in a way that is most meaningful to the character. Just become the vehicle for that character. I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve got many, many demons that affect me on many, many levels. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that. I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is - Satan.”” - Ozzy Osbourne
- “The music to ‘Yesterday’ came in a dream. The tune just came complete. You have to believe in magic. I can’t read or write music.” - Paul Mccartney
- “A lot of that guitar playing is not me. We figure we got help from something more powerful.” - Peter DiStephano
- "It’s rather like being a medium, and laying yourself wide open and saying, I want a character to inhabit my body or I want a spirit to take charge of me so that I can produce what I hope to produce.” - Peter Evans
- "It’s rather like being a medium and laying yourself wide open and saying, I want a character to inhabit my body or I want a character to take charge of me so that I can produce what I hope to produce.” - Peter Sellers
- “When I am on the stage I am not in control of myself at all. I don’t even know who I am. I am not this rational person where I can sit down and talk to you. If you walked on stage with a microphone in the middle of a concert I’ll probably come close to killing you. I got lost in the sound of the mouth organ, and then had the most extraordinary, life-changing experience. Suddenly I was hearing music within the music—rich, complex harmonic beauty that had been locked in the sounds I’d been making. The next day I went fly fishing, and this time the murmuring sound of the river opened up a wellspring of music so enormous that I fell in and out of a trance. It was the beginning of my lifelong connection to … what might be described as the music of the spheres. One day I found some chords that made me lightheaded. As I played them my body buzzed all over, and my head filled with the most complex, disturbing orchestral music. I had the ability to create alpha-state music in my head, go into a creative trance, have musical visions. Since so much of this music bubbled up urgently from my subconscious mind, I’m left to interpret it much like anyone else.” - Pete Townshend
- "When the Siberian shaman gets ready to go into his trance, all the villagers get together… and play whatever instruments they have to send him off into trance and possession. It was the same way with The Doors when we played in concert. I think that our drug experience let us get into it quicker. It was like Jim Morrison was an electric shaman and we were the electric shaman’s band, pounding away behind him. Sometimes he wouldn’t feel like getting into the state, but the band would keep on pounding and pounding, and little by little it would take him over. God, I could send an electric shock through him with the organ. John could do it with his drumbeats.” - Ray Manzarek
- “You’re part of my entity.” - Rihanna
- “I feel as though that was someone else playing. I was possessed!” - Ringo Starr
- “I don’t think I”m a very good actor. Everything is very tentative and at a certain point you click in and just feel the spirit move you. I can be possessed really well.” - River Phoenix
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music. You can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” - Robert Fripp
- “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” - Robert Plant about ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- “Yeah literally it’s like a possession. All of a sudden you’re in. It’s like an energy that keeps going. But there’s also that thing - it its possession. In the old days, you’d be burned for it. But there is something empowereing about it. I mean it is a place where you are totally- it is Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, where you really can beomce this other force.” - Robin Williams
- "Winfrey becomes overwhelmed by the sense that old spirits are trying to get in touch with her. And it is during these moments that the woman who loves to talk stops in her tracks simply to listen. Winfrey says she has come to know each of them personally and calls them in at will to guide in her work. ” - Rolling Stones magazine on Oprah Winfrey
- “When I went away, I left my body and I could hear other voices. A spiritual message really. It would all just come out, as if I were in a trance. It would scare me to read it because it seemed to belong to another place.” - Roseanne Arnold
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music - you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” - Rubert Fipp
- “Magic exists if you allow it. If you open yourself up to it.” - Sandra Bullock
- “I had seen so many channels and mediums over the past few years. I deceided I would apply the same thing to show business. I simply channeled a character, this time I allowed the character to inhabit me. I trusted that the magic would work. Channeling and inspiration had become one in the same. Or put another way, perhaps that is the true meaning of channeling. A channeler puts aside the consious mind and surrenders to another identity. That’s the phenomenon I saw in Meryl.” - Shirley MacLaine
- "People were crying on set because Maddie is so other-worldly. She’s this sweet little 11-year-old, she’s so professional — probably the most professional person I’ve worked with — and then literally turn the music on, and something else takes over. She’s like a channel. It’s so interesting to watch.”- Sia Furler
- “You gotta put the whole spirit in the building.” - Snoop Dogg
- "In like manner, the muse first of all inspires men herself because they are inspired and possessed. They are simply inspired to utter that which the muse impels them. For not by art or knowledge do you say what you say but by possession.” - Socrates on actors and acting
- “I started recording what I received in trance or altered states. I ended up being guided.” - Steven Halpern
- “It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’re onstage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic.” - Stevie Nicks
- “I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” - Suicidal Tendencies
- "Keanu is a very complex guy with lots of demons in him, and I was trying to tap and utilize that.” - Taylor Hackford on Keanu Reeves
- “There’s this one particular relative who was my age when she died. She was a violinist and an actor. I have had this feeling she was there guiding me and helping me with my performances.” - Winona Ryder
- “I’m going to do my best to channel the character on a spiritual level.” - Vin Diesel
- ““The Beatles were like mediums. They weren’t conscious of all they were saying, but it was coming through them.” - Yoko Ono
- "What happens is that I bring them out into this world, the world of humanity, and they take their place among them. Among us. But I don’t think I create them. They already exist. I just introduce them. That’s really where the whole idea of Star Trek came from…I’m just the vehicle, a transporter.” - Yvonne Fern
- See souled out.