It’s funny because it’s true… Truth is spoken at Hollywood awards.
Beyoncé Knowles’s recent music video for her song “1+1” is filled with symbolism that is very similar to Rihanna’s “Umbrella” music video. Upon hearing both songs, one can assume that both are talking about a person who means a lot to them, but the music videos tell a different story.
In 1+1, Beyoncé sings:
“And it’s me, and you. That’s all we’ll have when the world is through. Make love to me. When the world’s at war. Hey, and I don’t know when I’m gonna die but I hope, that I’m gonna die by you.”
The lyrics are very similar to Rihanna’s song:
“You have my heart. Took an oath I’ma stick it out till the end. When the war has took it’s part, When the world has dealt it’s cards. Now that it’s raining more than ever, know that we’ll still have each other. You can stand under my umbrella.”
These lyrics containing the words: “When the world’s at war, when the world is through, guns, dying, and fighting” are not directed at any human, but rather the devil, they sold their souls to.
The video opens off with Beyoncé shimmering with oil, light reflecting off her body, even though the background is complete darkness.
“As Above So Below” is thrown when she sings the word ‘got’ meaning they don’t have the power of God in heaven below (hell) so they literally have nothing without love.
“Cause baby we aint’ got nothing without love.”
Rihanna in “Umbrella” sings similar lyrics,
“We’ll never be worlds apart. May be in magazines, but you’ll still be my star. Baby cause in the dark, you can’t see shiny cars, and that’s when you need me there. With you I’ll always share. These fancy things, will never come in between. You’re part of my entity, here for infinity.”
All-seeing-eye symbolism, and the presence of water, symbolic to the rain associated with Rain man, just like in Umbrella.
Rain man is a demon who is described by some celebrities, for example Jay Z, as a being who whispers beautiful numbers to him when he writes lyrics. This is not a direct reference to the movie Rain Man (1988), artists who refer to Rain Man, admit he’s a devil. This reference is much older than Rain Man, and the movie itself is about this being. Artists sell their souls to this devil in trade for money, status, and more. Numerous songs mention Rain Man, for example Eminem’s song “Rain Man”.
Rain Man is back with little Ms. Sunshine. Rihanna where you at?
This eerie shot which represents Rain Man himself appears for literally a split second in the video. See this video, to see how this posture is impossible in real life, and has been altered purposely to depict Rain Man.
Towards the end of the video, even more blatant symbolism is projected.
Beyoncé as a dragon.
Beyoncé as a sex kitten, in a BETA alter state because of the leopard/cheetah print.
The horse of the apocalypse is shown with the pyramid and eye of Horus in the middle. Beyoncé is heard singing,
“I don’t know much about fighting, but I, I know I will fight for you.”
Beyoncé starts crying - The horse of the apocalypse will bring grief.
Her mind splits into two alters like the double headed eagle.
The horse rider enters the path to destruction because the scissor on the top represents harm. Beyoncé holding canes on each side represents Cain, Satan’s bloodline, who is a homonym for a cane.
As she comes up, there’s a demon behind her back.
“Get thee, behind me, Satan.” - Matthew 16:23
Beyoncé as a dragon, pregnant with an egg. The eye of Horus is visible above the egg.
Beyoncé blowing out smoke as a dragon, demonically possessed.
Blindfolds are used in techniques of mind control.
Beyoncé gives birth in a bathtub to the baphomet. The roses and red sunflowers symbolize the age of Horus and triggers for MP.
A figure with wings, possibly symbolizing the masonic phoenix or Satan, hell’s angel.
Representation of the double headed eagle.
A pharaoh with a crown.
The Baphomet’s face is seen with the torch.
An Egyptian mummy, pharaoh.
Beyoncé possessed with the Baphomet holding her two alters.
A clear image of the entity.
The mark of beast on forehead with the figure in the center.
Backmasked: “This world will know Satan. He must forget war. War, war, war, he is coming. He must forget war. He lost me. Send me out, Rain Man. I push him one more time. Who we die because of he must send me out. Satan. He…he must end it. Now, now I push him one more time! Who we die because of, he must send me out. Who? Satan. Please let me out, Satan.” Listen here.
“Come here me, there’s no distance in between.” Rihanna repeats at the end of her song. Both these songs are about Rain Man, and the stars showing their allegiance to him, and oddly, their love for him. The video is a presentation of a ritual which consists of people having sex in the presence and for the cause of higher entities. The womb symbolizes many things, and it is a common theme in both music videos. It mostly represents, sex magick, mainly used in rituals by cult members. It revovles around Baphomet, a figure who pops up several times in the music video. VC says, “Baphomet is of great importance in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema. According to Crowley, Baphomet is a representative of the spiritual nature of the spermatozoa, while also being symbolic of the “magical child” produced as a result of sex magic. As such, Baphomet represents the Union of Opposites, especially as mystically personified in Chaos and Babalon, combined and biologically manifested with the sperm and egg united in the zygote.”
“He is ‘The Devil’ of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is Baphomet the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection … He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is ayin, the Eye, so that he is Light; and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty.”
- Aleister Crowley, Magick Book 4
- “One of the biggest thing about Jimi was what he believed in. He believed that he was possessed by some spirit.” - Alan Douglas
- “A lot of the songs were written in 15-30 minutes, very stream-of-consciousness, as though it was being channeled through us.” - Alanis Morissette
- “It’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get onstage.” - Angus Young
- “When people meet me, they expect Sahsa. I’m really reserved, and nothing like Sasha. *She can do things I cannot do. Right before I performed, I raised my hand up, and it was kinda the first time that I felt something else come into me. It’s a transformation when I go on stage. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body. Send me out, Rain man.” - Beyoncé
- “Before the show, you gotta kind of prepare. I look in the mirror. When you get on stage, it takes over you know. I’m a complete different person. It’s like I don’t know who I am.” - B.O.B
- “We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” - Brain Wilson
- “Sometimes when the possession takes place, it’s very dramatic. It feels like I’m being wiped out as an individual and replaced by something.” - Caesar Pink
- “There’s an invisible radio that Jimi Hendrix tuned into, and when you there, you start channeling other music. You meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you’ve been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: ‘Write this down.’” - Carlos Santana
- “I’ve always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic form.” - Claire Danes
- “I am very aware that when I write a good song I am just acting like as a messenger. It comes from a higher source. I’m not so egotistical that I think I done this all on my own. I’m very, very aware there is a higher source. I am just the messenger.” - Dave Sabo
- “I’m gonna abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself up into that state and you fall in supplication of the demon gods.” - David Lee Roth
- “I got on my knees and sort of communicated with the spirits. When I came out, I was in charge. I couldn’t have acted that, I couldn’t have written that.” - Denzel Washington
- “I often find myself on my knees praying to something or someone to not be in control. My hotel check-in name used to be Mr BL Zebub.” - Depeche Mode
- “The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man.” - Eminem
- “Oh man, I’m a big fan of Jimi Hendrix. And just watching his concerts and things like that definitely gets my morale built up when I’m out onstage.” - Flo Rida
- “I’d sort of dabbled in Black Magic, not practicing it, but I was interested in it. All these horrible things kept happening to me – a lot of my aunts and uncles started dying and I was seeing all these bloody things visiting me during the night.” - Geezer Butler
- “It happens to us quite often—it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us.” - Ginger Baker
- “I just go crazy when I go on stage … it’s like someone else takes over my body.” - Glen Tipton
- “There are demons in my eyes, I had to get them out.” - Houston
- “It’s like a spiritual outer-body experience, I feel very possessed.” - Janelle Monae
- “I can’t explain it to you man. I go through my Rain Man, and I just start mumbling. I got possessed by the spirits. My soul is possessed by devils. - Jay-Z
- “I met the spirit of music. An appearance of the devil, on a Venice canal, running. I saw Satan.” - Jim Morrison
- “I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people..and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That’s why the name “electric church’ flashes in and out. People want release any kind of way nowadays. The idea is to release in the proper form. Then they’ll feel like going into another world, a clearer world. The music flows from the air (Ephesians 2:2). That’s why I connect with a spirit and when they come down off this natural high, they see clearer, feel different things.” - Jimmy Hendrix
- “There were beings of higher intelligence controlling what I was doing, and I didn’t know how to talk about it or explain it…it was very clear to me that the music was coming from somewhere other than me.” - John Frusciante
- “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium. I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another.” - John Lennon
- “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing.” - John McLaughlin
- “The great Initiates in the spirit world have vast and imposing plans for the musical future. What is this plan? It is to use music as an occult medium through which to develop altered states of consciousness, psychic abilities, and contact with the spirit world. Music in the future is to be used to bring people into yet closer touch with the devils; they will be enabled to partake of the beneficial influence of these beings while attending concerts at which by the appropriate type of sound they have been invoked.” - John Todd
- “Sometimes I feel like I’m possessed with a multitude of demons.” - Johnny Depp
- “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” - Katy Perry
- “I attempt to connect with my muse and go on demon rides.” - Keanu Reeves
- “It’s such a mess. Demon in me, demon in me. It’s living’ in me, the demon in me. We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a séance.” - Keith Richards
- “I realized my father’s sister Joanne, who died at 19 had instilled her spirit in me. I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. It’s just the vessel. Judas is the demon I cling to. I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be ok, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an Illuminati ritual?’ The devil’s trying to take me. I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.” - Lady Gaga
- “I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness … that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan.” - Little Richard
- “Sometimes when I’m writing songs, I’m just channeling. I made all the choices I made because I needed to. I obviously needed to tell that story. When you’re an artist and you’re doing something creative, at a certain point, your practical brain shuts off and you’re submitting to something, and you’re channeling something.” - Madonna
- “You can’t describe it except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium.” - Marc Storace
- “Jeykll and Hyde…More than two. I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes, I wish it was just me.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “When I get on stage, I get possessed.” - Meat Loaf
- “I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world. When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself.” - Michael Jackson
- “Roman is my alter ego. He’s mean. *He says the things I can’t say. ” - Nicki Minaj
- “I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve got many, many demons that affect me on many, many levels. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that. I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is - Satan.”” - Ozzy Osbourne
- “A lot of that guitar playing is not me. We figure we got help from something more powerful.” - Peter DiStephano
- “When I am on the stage I am not in control of myself at all. I don’t even know who I am. I am not this rational person where I can sit down and talk to you. If you walked on stage with a microphone in the middle of a concert I’ll probably come close to killing you.” - Pete Townshend
- “You’re part of my entity.” - Rihanna
- “You feel the spirit move you. I can be possessed really well.” - River Phoenix
- “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” - Robert Plant about ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- “Yeah literally it’s like a possession. All of a sudden you’re in. It’s like an energy that keeps going.” - Robert Williams
- “When I went away, I left my body and I could hear other voices. A spiritual message really. It would all just come out, as if I were in a trance. It would scare me to read it because it seemed to belong to another place.” - Roseanne Arnold
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music - you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” - Rubert Fipp
- “I simply channeled a character, this time I allowed the character to inhabit me.” - Shirley MacLaine
- “You gotta put the whole spirit in the building.” - Snoop Dogg
- “I started recording what I received in trance or altered states. I ended up being guided.” - Steven Halpern
- “It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’re onstage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic.” - Stevie Nicks
- “I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” - Suicidal Tendencies
- “There’s this one particular relative who was my age when she died. I have had this feeling she was there guiding me and helping me with my performances.” - Winona Ryder
- “I’m going to do my best to channel the character on a spiritual level.” - Vin Diesel
- See souled out.
Winnie The Pooh: Sex subliminal symbolism, 666, all seeing eye, devil horns, as above so below, bricks.
Lady Gaga: “They’re not prosthetics. They’re my bones. They come out when I’m inspired. They’ve always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am.”
Once you make a blood sacrifice whether it’s your best friend or family member, it will get you higher up in the elite.
In 2004, Eminem predicted his best friend, Proof, getting shot outside of a club in his music video, “Like Toy Soldiers”. Proof also knew he was going to be sacrificed. This was no coincidence, it was a planned event. Proof died on the 11th of April, 2006. Eminem took time off after Proof’s death, the elite let him, about 3 years. Then in 2009, he reemerged back with his album, “Relapse” which had songs like “My Darling”, “3 A.M”, and “Careful What You Wish For”.
BLOOD BATH/BLOOD SACRIFICE/SATANIC RITUAL
"In the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls,
For this rap game and it g-g-goes-
1-2-3, *chick chick* 1-2-3, *chick chick*1-2-3 (666) Member? I let you watch your little girls blossom. (3 years)
I gave you enough time, your soul’s mine.
I’m taking it back. (He's back)”
You remember that night you, prayed to Satan
You'd give anything to get a record deal, well Dre signed you.
This is what you wanted your whole life Marshall, right through Look at this
house, look at these cars, I'm so nice, wooo!
Oh, but you didn't know, fame has a price too?
That you’re just now seeing that downside to, (Fame sacrifices),
Lose your best friend from high school? (Murdered)"
In 2010, Eminem came back with Recovery, or bettering himself. This is the controversial album that most people assume that he’s out of the Illuminati. You’re wrong. The album was talking about his fame, and how he’s pissed off that he didn’t get any higher up after he made the blood sacrifice.
“There’s several different levels of Devil worshipping. Horse’s heads, human sacrifices, cannibalism, candles and exorcism. Willing to sacrifice anything for the life that they might steal from ya. Friends die for ya. But you can’t decipher ‘why?’ for the life of ya. Oh, and your best friend? Say bye-bye to him. What kinda apple you take a bite of, Slim?” - Eminem
“I don’t think she understands the sacrifices that I made.”
Faithful all the way this is how I fucking get repaid?”
This is referring to how Relapse flopped, doing even worse in sales. However, Recovery did great in sales, and it was the best selling album of the year. He got the artist of the decade, plus the artist of the century award. Do you see the pattern? Recovery went 3 times platinum. He got money and the highest spot he could earn after his blood sacrifice as promised. He was faithful by making a blood sacrifice, yet he didn’t get any higher up wealth until after Recovery.
Look at the album symbolism. Do you see he’s pointing to the back? The back shadow shows a demon.
Shows he is still a puppet.
2011: Came back with Hell: The Sequel, 38 years old. (3+8)=11
“I’m going to hell. There’s no one on earth that can save me. I’m headed to hell. It’s the evil that made me Shady. I want the money, the women, the fortune, and the fame. That means I’ll end up burning in hell scorching in flames. Money turned me to Satan. Satan will be in to see me later to see if I’m interested in being partners. Satan’s disciple. The antichrist is back. It’s Satan. I’m the devil. Satan’s cheaper. Satan worshippin’. Devil worshippin’, Satan music. I’m tryin’ to develop these pictures of the devil to sell ‘em. I worship the devil. Hell, Satan sent my ass to the sun I wasn’t born, I was hatched. The devil keeps whispering: ‘get down on one knee.’ Satan, gee what a site to see. Satan’s pentagram swings. Debbie had a Satan spawn, Satan spawn, evil deeds, while I plant these evil seeds. But life ain’t a fairytale. I don’t even know why they feel like they know me cause I’m in this ferris wheel. Without this crowd everywhere I go, but life is like a merry-go-round. Here we go now, doe-se-doe now, curtains up, the show must go now ring around the rosie, the show’s over, you can all go home now. But the curtain just don’t close for me, this ain’t how fame is supposed to be, Where’s the switch I could just turn off and on, this ain’t what I chose to be. The camera’s on, my soul is gone. You’d be an animal too If you were trapped in this fame and caged in it like a zoo.There’s nothing else for me to say, my public adores me. Your souls mine. Isn’t that us on that poster? My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body. The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame, my soul is possessed by this devil, my new name is Rain Man. You can’t kill a spirit, even if you tried to Haha, you sold your soul to me, need I remind you? I’m possessed by evil demons. It got silent then all these voices said ‘Come follow me into the gates of hell.’ Hell isn’t enough. They need to invent somewhere new to send me. Who fails to recognize my reign of hell? Hell breaks loose. I’m waitin’ for hell. It’s been hell on this earth since I fell on this earth. You heard of hell, well I was sent from it. I be living this hip hop till hell freezes over. There’s a place called heaven and a place called hell. On his way to all of em except one. F*ck this fame. I just want to be famous. But be careful what you wish for. Higher than my opinion of these winners and lords. As a cold wind blowing this world, ain’t gonna know what hit it. He did it, he made it, he’s finally famous. Like Eve and the apple, she had to grab it . I got to take it. This game’s like cocaine. The way that it turned out was nothin’ like the picture that I painted in my head. Sometimes a dream to make it, it’s more fun than it is to actually make it. Just to see your name in lights, just so you can live the life. You take a bite, and lose your sight. They call this fame. No longer poor but lost your soul. They call this fame. This is what I wished for. Just isn’t how I envisioned it. Famed to the point of imprisonment. But something changed the minute that I got a whiff of it. I started to inhale it, smell it, started sniffin’ it. And it became my cocaine. Then it turned me into a monster. I was raking in the dough, rolling in green. Had the game hemmed up, but I was losing my freedom. So be careful what you wish for. This is not a game, this fame, in real life this is sick. I sold my soul to the devil. I’m evil. Call it evil that men do, Lord forgive me for what my pen do. ‘This is for your sins, I cleanse you. You can repent but I warn you, if you continue, to hell I’ll send you’, and I said I’m as cold as the cold wind blows. You can even call me cold. Nobody knows me I’m cold. Walk down this road all alone. It’s no one’s fault but my own. It’s the path I’ve chosen to go. Come with me to the dark side of the force. No man would boldly go to this place. The devil only knows of this world. So dark and oh so cold, it’s all so cold, all so cold. Come with me to another side in a world, so cold and so dark, a world so dark, a world so cold. A world where only some will go but not return. Where do they go? God only knows. Stay wide awake. So dark and so cold, my friends don’t know this other side of me. There’s a monster inside of me, it’s quite ugly and it frightens me. How long will I be this way? Shady until my dying day. Screamin’ Shady till’ I die. Slim Shady is the evil side of me. And the dark shall emerge from the fiery depths of hell and swallow the shell of the hollow who dwell, in the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls, for this rap game. He’s married to the game. Why I’m married to you still man I don’t know. Go marry someone else and make em famous. And take away their freedom like you did to me. I’m addicted to the pain, the stress, the drama. I’m drawn in so I guess I’mma mess. Cursed and blessed. F*ck you hip-hop.”
“What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?” - Mark 8:36
I asked him to come to the dark side, he made a choice.
Royce: Kissed the cheek of the devil. I made a pact with the devil. I signed a deal with my maker, Satan’s my record company.
Royce Da 5’9, Slim Shady, See you in hell for the sequel. See you in hell. ‘Cause this is what happens when Bad Meets Evil.
9 tracks + 2 more = 11 Numerology.
- Welcome 2 Hell
- Fastlane (Many artists talk about the ‘fast lane’ in their lyrics about one selling their soul to become famous.”The devil is using many different tools today to trick young people into riding the fast lane down the stairway to hell.” - Rick Jones)
- The Reunion (Bad Meets Evil)
- Above the Law (above God’s laws)
- I’m On Everything Feat. Mike Epps
- A Kiss (Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss)
- Lighters Feat. Bruno Mars (A reference to Lucifer)
- Take from Me (all he has is music)
- Loud Noises Feat. Slaughterhouse
In 2012, Eminem admitted that he almost wished that he never made “Recovery”, on the song “My Life” by 50 Cent, because he’s still trapped in this rap game, for selling his soul to the devil in the beginning of his career.
“I’m trapped, so all I do is rap, but every time I rap I’m more trapped and I rap myself right into this bubble, oh oh, I guess it’s bubble wrap. It’s like a vicious cycle, my life’s in a crisis Christ, how was I supposed to know shit would turn up like it did? Feels like I’m going psycho again, and I might just blow my lid shit, I almost wish that I would have never made Recovery, kid, ‘cause I’m running in circles with my life.”
In the song “Say Goodbye Hollywood” back in 2002, he said:
“It’s like the boy in the bubble, who never could adapt, I’m trapped. If I could go back, I never woulda rapped. I sold my soul to the devil, I’ll never get it back. I just wanna leave this game with level head intact.”