Smoke rises a fire at the cabin where accused triple murderer Christopher Dorner is believed to be holed up in mountains above Los Angeles, February 13, 2013.
Four people have died as the result of fired 33-year-old Christopher Jordan Dorner’s alleged killing spree. Tuesday afternoon, Dorner was holed up in a burning cabin in the woods near Big Bear Lake.
Fugitive ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner, whose alleged murder spree began with the shooting death of the daughter of a police union lawyer who defended him in an internal investigation, re-surfaced Tuesday in a stolen white pickup truck in the San Bernardino Mountains.
"Enough is enough. It’s time for you to turn yourself in. It’s time to stop the bloodshed,” LAPD Cmdr. Andrew Smith said earlier in the day at a news conference held outside police headquarters in Los Angeles.
He said he would get even with those who wronged him as part of his plan to reclaim his good name. “You’re going to see what a whistleblower can do when you take everything from him especially his name.” the rant said. “You have awoken a sleeping giant.”
The cabin continued to burn more than 90 minutes after the fire started, but sources familiar with the operation said the fire department would arrive at the site once the road was cleared.
As the manhunt appeared to reach a crisis point - with two law enforcement officers dead and flames leaping from a cabin where Dorner had holed up in the woods - we take a look at the numbers in the case so far.
11: Days that have passed since the manhunt for Dorner began, starting with a shooting of Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence in Irvine on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 2, and ending Tuesday, as he was barricaded in a cabin in the mountains.
|—||from The Titanic|
The movie poster for “Alice Upside Down”, a reference to Alice in Wonderland, has subliminal hints to Monarch Programming. Lucas Grabeel gives the Shhh signal symbolizing mind control and puts bunny ears over Alyson’s head symbolizing the ‘Follow the white rabbit’ trigger phrase that is part of Alice in Wonderland programming. Alyson’s also wearing purple, the color of complete dissociation. The stars could be symbolizing electroshock.
- “One of the biggest thing about Jimi was what he believed in. He believed that he was possessed by some spirit.” - Alan Douglas
- “A lot of the songs were written in 15-30 minutes, very stream-of-consciousness, as though it was being channeled through us.” - Alanis Morissette
- “It’s like I’m on automatic pilot. By the time we’re halfway through the first number someone else is steering me. I’m just along for the ride. I become possessed when I get onstage.” - Angus Young
- “When people meet me, they expect Sahsa. I’m really reserved, and nothing like Sasha. *She can do things I cannot do. Right before I performed, I raised my hand up, and it was kinda the first time that I felt something else come into me. It’s a transformation when I go on stage. I have out-of-body experiences [on stage]. If I cut my leg, if I fall, I don’t even feel it. I’m so fearless, I’m not aware of my face or my body. Send me out, Rain man.” - Beyoncé
- “Before the show, you gotta kind of prepare. I look in the mirror. When you get on stage, it takes over you know. I’m a complete different person. It’s like I don’t know who I am.” - B.O.B
- “We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” - Brain Wilson
- “Sometimes when the possession takes place, it’s very dramatic. It feels like I’m being wiped out as an individual and replaced by something.” - Caesar Pink
- “There’s an invisible radio that Jimi Hendrix tuned into, and when you there, you start channeling other music. You meditate and you got the candles, you got the incense and you’ve been chanting, and all of a sudden you hear this voice: ‘Write this down.’” - Carlos Santana
- "I’ve always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic form.” - Claire Danes
- "We always write between 3 am and 6 am, that’s when we write best. That’s the only time we write actually. After dark, my lyrics are born. A lot of lyrics I have written have come from dreams and of course nightmares.” - Dan Reynolds
- “I am very aware that when I write a good song I am just acting like as a messenger. It comes from a higher source. I’m not so egotistical that I think I done this all on my own. I’m very, very aware there is a higher source. I am just the messenger.” - Dave Sabo
- "Dan Reynolds isn’t ashamed to admit he hears ‘things’ others cannot. It has haunted his every walking moment for years. He doesn’t like to talk about it much, but the voices in his head have become his constant companion. And when his inner muse speaks, Reynolds is quick to take notes.” - David Dunn
- “I’m gonna abandon my spirit to them, which is actually what I attempt to do. You work yourself up into that state and you fall in supplication of the demon gods.” - David Lee Roth
- “I got on my knees and sort of communicated with the spirits. When I came out, I was in charge. I couldn’t have acted that, I couldn’t have written that.” - Denzel Washington
- “I often find myself on my knees praying to something or someone to not be in control. My hotel check-in name used to be Mr BL Zebub.” - Depeche Mode
- “The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My soul is possessed by this devil my new name is Rain Man. So I keep conjuring (demons), sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn (Satan) from. I’m just relaying what the voice in my head’s saying Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just friends with the monster that’s under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head.” - Eminem
- “Oh man, I’m a big fan of Jimi Hendrix. And just watching his concerts and things like that definitely gets my morale built up when I’m out onstage.” - Flo Rida
- “I’d sort of dabbled in Black Magic, not practicing it, but I was interested in it. All these horrible things kept happening to me – a lot of my aunts and uncles started dying and I was seeing all these bloody things visiting me during the night.” - Geezer Butler
- “It happens to us quite often—it feels as though I’m not playing my instrument, something else is playing it and that same thing is playing all three of our instruments. That’s what I mean when I say it’s frightening sometimes. Maybe we’ll all play the same phrase out of nowhere. It happens very often with us.” - Ginger Baker
- “I just go crazy when I go on stage … it’s like someone else takes over my body.” - Glen Tipton
- "One cannot help thinking of Hitler as of a medium, the medium is possessed. Without any doubt, Hitler was possessed of forces which were beyond him and of which the individual called Hitler was only the temporary instrument.” - Hermann Rauschning, a friend of Hitler
- “There are demons in my eyes, I had to get them out.” - Houston
- “It’s like a spiritual outer-body experience, I feel very possessed.” - Janelle Monae
- “I can’t explain it to you man. I go through my Rain Man, and I just start mumbling. I got possessed by the spirits. My soul is possessed by devils. - Jay-Z
- “I met the spirit of music. An appearance of the devil, on a Venice canal, running. I saw Satan.” - Jim Morrison
- “I can explain everything better through music. You hypnotize people..and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what we want to say. That’s why the name “electric church’ flashes in and out. People want release any kind of way nowadays. The idea is to release in the proper form. Then they’ll feel like going into another world, a clearer world. The music flows from the air (Ephesians 2:2). That’s why I connect with a spirit and when they come down off this natural high, they see clearer, feel different things.” - Jimmy Hendrix
- “There were beings of higher intelligence controlling what I was doing, and I didn’t know how to talk about it or explain it…it was very clear to me that the music was coming from somewhere other than me.” - John Frusciante
- “It’s like being possessed: like a psychic or a medium. I felt like a hollow temple filled with many spirits, each one passing through me, each inhabiting me for a little time and then leaving to be replaced by another.” - John Lennon
- “One night we were playing and suddenly the spirit entered into me, and I was playing, but it was no longer me playing.” - John McLaughlin
- “The great Initiates in the spirit world have vast and imposing plans for the musical future. What is this plan? It is to use music as an occult medium through which to develop altered states of consciousness, psychic abilities, and contact with the spirit world. Music in the future is to be used to bring people into yet closer touch with the devils; they will be enabled to partake of the beneficial influence of these beings while attending concerts at which by the appropriate type of sound they have been invoked.” - John Todd
- “Sometimes I feel like I’m possessed with a multitude of demons.” - Johnny Depp
- “I can feel a phoenix inside of me. I can see the heavens but I still hear the flames calling out my name.” - Katy Perry
- “I attempt to connect with my muse and go on demon rides.” - Keanu Reeves
- “It’s such a mess. Demon in me, demon in me. It’s living’ in me, the demon in me. We receive our songs by inspiration, like at a séance.” - Keith Richards
- “I realized my father’s sister Joanne, who died at 19 had instilled her spirit in me. I have no relation to the lyrical content of my music. It’s just the vessel. Judas is the demon I cling to. I have this recurring dream where there’s a phantom in my home and he takes me into a room, and there’s a blonde girl with ropes tied to all four of her limbs. And she’s got my shoes on from the Grammys. And the ropes are pulling her apart. I never see her get pulled apart, but I just watch her whimper, and then the phantom says to me, ‘If you want me to stop hurting her and if you want your family to be ok, you will cut your wrist.’ And I think that he has his own, like, crazy wrist-cutting device. And he has this honey in, like, Tupperware, and it looks like sweet-and-sour sauce with a lot of MSG from New York. And he wants me to pour the honey into the wound, and then put cream over it and a gauze. And my mother goes, ‘Isn’t that an Illuminati ritual?’ The devil’s trying to take me. I do have morbid dreams. But I put them in the show. A lot of the work I do is an exorcism for the fans but also for myself.” - Lady Gaga
- “I was directed and commanded by another power. The power of darkness … that a lot of people don’t believe exists. The power of the Devil. Satan.” - Little Richard
- “Sometimes when I’m writing songs, I’m just channeling. I made all the choices I made because I needed to. I obviously needed to tell that story. When you’re an artist and you’re doing something creative, at a certain point, your practical brain shuts off and you’re submitting to something, and you’re channeling something.” - Madonna
- “You can’t describe it except to say it’s like a mysterious energy that comes from the metaphysical plane and into my body. It’s almost like being a medium.” - Marc Storace
- “Jeykll and Hyde…More than two. I’m so many people. They shock me sometimes, I wish it was just me.” - Marilyn Monroe
- “When I get on stage, I get possessed.” - Meat Loaf
- “I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world. When I hit the stage it’s all of a sudden a ‘magic’ from somewhere that comes and the spirit just hits you, and you just lose control of yourself.” - Michael Jackson
- “Roman is my alter ego. He’s mean. *He says the things I can’t say. ” - Nicki Minaj
- “I tried to empty myself and let the spirit of Sethe inhabit me.” - Oprah Winfrey
- “I’ve got many, many demons that affect me on many, many levels. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that. I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. I don’t know if I’m a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it’s not what I think it is - Satan.”” - Ozzy Osbourne
- “A lot of that guitar playing is not me. We figure we got help from something more powerful.” - Peter DiStephano
- “When I am on the stage I am not in control of myself at all. I don’t even know who I am. I am not this rational person where I can sit down and talk to you. If you walked on stage with a microphone in the middle of a concert I’ll probably come close to killing you.” - Pete Townshend
- “You’re part of my entity.” - Rihanna
- “You feel the spirit move you. I can be possessed really well.” - River Phoenix
- “Pagey had written the chords and played them for me. I was holding the paper and pencil, and for some reason, I was in a very bad mood. Then all of a sudden my hand was writing out words. I just sat there and looked at the words and then I almost leaped out of my seat.” - Robert Plant about ‘Stairway to Heaven’
- “Yeah literally it’s like a possession. All of a sudden you’re in. It’s like an energy that keeps going.” - Robert Williams
- “When I went away, I left my body and I could hear other voices. A spiritual message really. It would all just come out, as if I were in a trance. It would scare me to read it because it seemed to belong to another place.” - Roseanne Arnold
- “That certain feeling happened to me in a big way quite often with the first King Crimson. Amazing things would happen—I mean, telepathy, qualities of energy, things that I had never experienced before with music - you can’t tell whether the music is playing the musician or the musician is playing the music.” - Rubert Fipp
- “I simply channeled a character, this time I allowed the character to inhabit me.” - Shirley MacLaine
- “You gotta put the whole spirit in the building.” - Snoop Dogg
- “I started recording what I received in trance or altered states. I ended up being guided.” - Steven Halpern
- “It’s amazing, ’cause sometimes when we’re onstage, I feel like somebody’s just moving the pieces. I’m just going, ‘God, we don’t have any control over this.’ And that’s magic.” - Stevie Nicks
- “I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” - Suicidal Tendencies
- “There’s this one particular relative who was my age when she died. I have had this feeling she was there guiding me and helping me with my performances.” - Winona Ryder
- “I’m going to do my best to channel the character on a spiritual level.” - Vin Diesel
- See souled out.